Empowering women to experience wholeness, healing and growth at all stages of life.
Would you like to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of yourself and let go of old unhelpful patterns?
- Increase your self-esteem, confidence and self-worth?
- Heal and calm your emotions and let go of feelings of anxiety, depression, stress and past trauma?
- Learn to quiet and calm your mind?
- Make positive changes that bring you a greater sense of balance, happiness and well-being?
- Learn empowering ways to overcome challenges?
- Gain a sense of clarity and direction for your life?
- Develop a stronger connection to your intuition and authentic self?
Jill is a highly experienced Psychologist and Psychotherapist and specialises in providing counselling, psychotherapy and self-development to women with a range of life, career and psychological challenges, including:
- Low self-esteem / confidence
- Trauma (PTSD and childhood)
- Health issues or chronic pain
- Grief and loss
- Work stress / career transition
- Relationship difficulties or separation
- Life transitions
- Adjustment to motherhood difficulties and perinatal depression & anxiety
Jill is an experienced Clinical Psychologist, with extensive training in both traditional Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness-Based approaches, therapies for trauma resolution, such as EMDR, Attachment-based Therapies and Transpersonal Psychology. Transpersonal Psychology focuses on health, growth and human potential, is holistic in approach and encourages the balanced development of the intellectual, emotional, spiritual, physical, social and creative expression aspects of a person's life. Jill's approach supports you to develop at both a personal and spiritual level, with the aim of bringing about self-awareness, healing, growth, inner transformation and behavioural change.
Jill is currently only available for counselling appointments by Skype during the day on a Thursday and Friday and Thursday evenings. Self-development programs can be completed by Skype or face-to-face at Mudgeeraba on the Gold Coast. Skype appointments can be claimed through Private Health Funds and through Medicare if you are living in a remote or rural area (contact Jill for more details).
Please contact Jill if you have any questions, or if you would like to make an appointment.